In conditions of uncertain economic envinroment and high volatility in demand for the manufactured product range with a limited implementation period, more and more food manufacturers are striving to improve production efficiency.
As a rule, there are two key problems in the food industry:
- The discrepancy between the time of the production cycle and sales, which entails dissatisfaction with current demand and loss of cash flows;
- While working with perishable products, problems arise in the field of raw materials policy of enterprises, leading to a mismatch of inventory levels with current needs.
The rich industry experience of the experts in providing services to food industry enterprises allows us to develop integrated solutions based on advanced management practices and taking into account the specifics of the activities of enterprises in the industry, including:
- Development of flexible processes and mechanisms to achieve consistency in supply and production schedules, reducing the shortage and surplus of products and raw materials;
- Selection and implementation of international practices in the field of cost accounting systems, allowing to evaluate the effectiveness of the enterprise and develop the most effective strategies;
- Transformation of the operating model to meet the needs of the current business model;
- Аnalytical and visual tools for assessing the state of production.