The topic of the event: Management and optimization of business processes on production. How to build an effective and profitable system using advanced digital solutions.
The event took place in Mytishchi with participation of Zebra, MPI, OCS, Sinto and representatives of industrial companies of Moscow, Moscow region, Kostroma region and Yaroslavl region.
Following significant industry issues had been discussed:
- What does digital enterprise mean?
- What do we know about «fourth industrial revolution»
- Is it essential to be prepared for it and how?
- What kind of support from the Government could be expected?
Director for Business Development Azar Izmailov made several presentations:
- Main issues of industrial companies and ways of addressing them.
- Technologies of event tracking: resources, equipment, employees.
- Discrete events in different industrial sectors: analysis and making management decisions.
MPI Director of Technology Artyom Kozhemyakin talked about equipment for automatic identification: it’s place in the IT infrastructure of the company and specific of its use.
On the basis of this event MPI reached some agreements concerning audits in enterprises of the Moscow region for its digitalization.
The event ended with a tour to a CJSC “Moscow Brewing Company”.